Side Grip Conveyors
The absolute best option for rapidly changing products conveyor elevations.
Automation Ideas high-quality side grip elevators and lowerators are the best ways to handle containers of all shapes and sizes. Side grip conveyors take up a small amount of space and are ideal for a range of applications including changing line elevations, date coding or inspecting bottom of containers, inverting bottles, gap transfers, and much more.
SIDE GRIP CONVEYORS IMPROVE
ELIMINATE CONTAINER ORIENTATION PROBLEMS
Side Grip Conveyor Systems
Among the best ways to handle containers of all shapes, sizes, and materials.
- Empty or Full Product Designs
- Painted Steel or Stainless Steel frame construction
- Aluminum or Stainless Steel Conveyor body
- Complete Lexan machine guarding
- Fixed or Adjustable width conveyor – 6” adjustable range
- Gripper chain size for small or large containers
- Gripper chain inserts – Soft jaw gentle grip for bottles or D style for boxes
- Can be integrated into conveyor system motor control panel
- Easy mounting for the entrance and exit conveyors